Friday, September 19, 2008

Words from Anne

"There is nothing, no circumstance, no trouble, no testing that can ever touch me until first of all, it has gone past God and past Christ, right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a great purpose, which I may not understand at the moment, but as I refuse to become panicky, as I lift up my eyes to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great blessing to my own heart, no sorrow will ever disturb me, no trial will ever disarm me, no circumstance will cause me to fret, for I shall rest in the joy of what the Lord is."
- Alan Redpath

2 comments:

Haddock Happenings said...

What beautiful, powerful, and truth filled words...

Mrs. LoJacono, you never cease to amaze me. What an inspiration you are and always have been.

You are in my thoughts and prayers daily.

Much love,
Amy

Wesley said...

Dear Anne,

These words are so incredible and true! I'm so sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but grateful that Kat made sure you got those MRIs! We will keep you in our prayers.

With Love,
Wesley Wilcox (IVIS '95!)