Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Anne / Mom is out of surgery

Mom came out of surgery at about 4pm and everything went smoothly. There is no visual indications of cancer in the lymph nodes. Please pray that the pathology report confirms that they are cancer-free.

She is feeling some minor discomfort from tightness in the chest, but otherwise is feeling well. (It feels like a sports bra that's way too small.)

I arrived at around 7pm to her room and she was a bit loopy from the drugs but in good spirits. I will update you more later as I get more details.

Please keep praying; she feels your prayers.

Kat

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad the surgery was smooth and I'm praying about all of the outcomes. I love all you guys.
pamela

Haddock Happenings said...

Oh, that's good news. I will continue to pray for clear pathology reports. Please give her my love.
-Amy