Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Praise Report from my mom...

Hello family & friends,

I met with my surgeon this morning at Walter Reed and was given my pathology report. I am cancer free.  No chemo needed.  My lymph nodes, 3 on the right and 1 node taken on the left, all came back clear/negative for cancer.  I had a peasized tumor, clear margins and stage 1 cancer.  I will be on a hormone supplement only.

I am praising the Lord as I write.  Thank you for all of your prayers, calls, emails and notes of encouragement.

I also had 2 of the 4 drain tubes removed and will have the 2 remaining removed next Monday.  I also received another "fill-up" for my tissue expanders so I feel pumped up today in more ways than one.  

I am feeling so overwhelmed with gratitude and praises for what an Awesome God we serve.

I am on the road to recovery.  I am not the same woman who went into surgery as my heart is filled with God's love and compassion, especially for those suffering with cancer.

Now, to get back to my daily walks, but at a slower pace.

Love and hugs to you all,
Anne

Note from Kat....I cried with relief when I heard this news...please let this speak to the power of God and the importance of MRI's.  Please use this as an opportunity to push your health care systems to allow MRI's for ALL high risk women so they can have such a great outcome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, yea, yea! Praise God!! So glad to hear this awesome report and will continue our prayers for your quick recovery!! :)

Love,
Lauren

Anonymous said...

Anne, this is wonderful news! What a God we serve!

Haddock Happenings said...

Oh Mrs. LoJacono, I'm so happy for you! What AWESOME news! God Is Good!

Much love and tender hugs,
Amy

Foundational Gifts LLC said...

Hallelujah! How is mom doing now? Update your blog, Mama!

XO - Victorious One